1.16.2011

013|365: l♥ve you

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love."  (Goethe)

Another portrait of my daughter, Drew.  I needed a quick 365 shot and this was all I could come up with.  I like the dof (depth of field) on this, with focus on her hands.  She was a bit preoccupied with her toys and I interrupted her; she wasn't too thrilled with me.  This shot was actually day 13, and today is the 16th; so I've missed a few days now.  I've been in a sort of funk and my creativity is stumped right now.  I am hoping to put something together tomorrow.  I am also hoping that I haven't bit off more than I can handle with this 365; wondering if a 52 (weekly) project would have been more reasonable with my schedule.  For now, I will trudge forward with my best intentions for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment