1.12.2011

011|365: Puss on Boots


My knobby knees, the hub's HD boots (which I will likely try to confiscate because I love 'em so much now, haha), and ol' man Robin tops it off!  I arrived home after work yesterday and began picking up around the house.  I came across my hub's Harley Davidson biker boots pushed way back underneath a side table in the family room (go figure).  Curious about how they came to be stashed back there, though I really have no reason to be surprised, this is how the above pic occurred to me.  We've had Robin (the cat) since we bought the house eight years ago.  He's been coming across kind of achy the last year and with the cold weather blowing in now, he never misses the opportunity to scutter around us when we open the front door.  We brought him in for a bit last night and propped him up for a photo shoot.  Surprisingly, he did not fight it too much and, as you can see, got comfortable after a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment