1.08.2011

008|365


Again, this is a series of shots pieced together.  Several of just the closed door without the hands, and then many more with the hands in different positions.  I had to bribe my daughter with pizza to get her to do this for me (she is getting much too pricey for me).  Each hand is cut from two separate photos and then photoshopped into this one.  Obviously, the key was not in the picture, and, obviously, I am not too pleased with the way the key came out.  The angle I received it in was not accurate so I had to cut it apart, manipulate it, and put it back together again.  I found the picture of this skeleton key on DeviantArt, which is a great place for stock photos, but, remember, if you decide to utilize that website you must be certain you only use those photos that specify it is free for your use.  Finally, I added a couple of textures on top (my door is not really that dirty).

1 comment:

  1. Excellent shots!! Salut!!

    Frank, Barcelona

    http://balapertotarreu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete