1.03.2011

002|365

Our newest family member, Max.  He's a hot mess and we are really getting a kick out of him.  I'm especially enjoying how trainable he appears to be, as we have, in the past, never been successful at potty training.  Go Max!

So this shot was actually taken with Max standing on a canvas which was thrown over a tall, skinny recycle bin, and a white door in the background.  As much as he was distracted with trying to find a way down, it's surprising I got this shot at all (and so thankful he didn't take a flying leap).  I finally got my "assistant", Drew, to help distract him with some wet puppy chow.  There is some texture layered over the canvas he is standing on, as well as the clouds added to the background.  I also added a couple of textures on top as well.  One of Max's ears has a pretty strong curl in it and that looked funny so I photoshopped it as well.  Finally, I applied my "Bright Eyes" technique (outlined in a previous post dated 11.07.2010).

No comments:

Post a Comment