3.21.2010

Wishful Dreaming

Dreaming, 8x8
Wishful, 8x8

This weekend I worked on a canvas painting...uh... IF it can be called that yet.  I have been staring at this white canvas for at least a month now and I was itching to get some paint splashed on it, but after several attempts now, I got nothing.  Is this artist's block?  I've got an idea of what I want to do, but I haven't got an end result yet.  It's my first painting in... I don't know how long, so I've got all this pressure built up that I want this one to be SO fantastic.  Something cool.  Something both guys AND gals would enjoy.  Something I would place on my own wall.  Obviously, I'm going to need to sketch this one out first.  Until then, more photography. 

The above shots were taken at least a year ago.  I had played around with it for a while and revisited it recently, hence this.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your dreaming and wishful pictures. I'd be really interested in hearing your process for coloring these pictures and the .. idk.. waterspots on them?

    ReplyDelete