3.20.2010

On March 16th this year, I made it to the front page of etsy.com for the first time (see the muffler shot in the middle of the first row, entitled "Demuffled No. 1"). Sadly, I didn't even realize it until today.  But today, I couldn't be more excited about it! Looking back, I realize the clues should have tipped me off...duh. (I had a load of fans mark my shop as a favorite. I thought it was just a busy day on etsy.)  Regardless, today is a good day to realize my frontpage debut - I was in desperate need of good news (it's been in short supply lately). So YEEEAAAAHHH (jumping up & down now)!! And lots of thanks to Jean at 3squares for including me on her fabulous treasury.  I do appreciate it.  And you know what?!?! She has some fabulous stuff listed in her shop too!  Like this beautiful peruvian blue paisley necklace, and totally creative copper and silver bracelet, then there is a too cool Hearts of Romaine heart-shaped necklace that is to die!! Seriously this artist is too talented and I could go on and on and on about her creations but you should really jump over there and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment